A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 30 May 2015

Spring Staple // Knitted Kimono

Hey,

So today I just thought that I'd show you an item I recently bought and have been LOVING!


So this kimono was from New Look & I really enjoy wearing it! I'll leave a link at the bottom of the page for any of you that are interested :)

This is perfect for summer - it's nice and warm, but a lovely neutral shade and as it's cream, it's pretty easy to throw on over any outfit. It's a lovely cover up for those windy days. The material is also really lovely.

 
I absolutely love kimonos as it is, but this one just definitely adds an elegant and floaty edge to an outfit when needed. It is also very warm against those cold British winds and perfect for the bipolar English weather!
 
I hope you enjoyed my rambling about my favourite spring staple - let me know yours in the comments. Also let me know if you'd like me to do a kimono collection in a future post.

Link here: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/knitwear/cream-knitted-kimono-cardigan-_346127413

Hope you all have a lovely week,
 
 
Chocolate Chatterbox
Share:

3 comments

  1. That kimono looks lovely, I think you could also wear it in the autumn seeing as it's knitted and the material isn't too light.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and fair point! I wear more dark colours in the autumn though, but you could do yes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love Kimonos.
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig