A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 9 May 2015

Make Up Splurge

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my latest beauty haul with you. I call it a 'splurge' in the title as I didn't realise how much I'd spent until I paid and got a bit carried away - oops!


1) Natural Collection Foundation in the shade 'porclain' - £1.99
2) Rimmel Nude Lasting Perfection in the shade 'Ivory' (I blend these two foundations together to make my perfect shade as I have an awkward skin tone!) - £8.99
3) Boujour Duo Bronzer and Highlighter kit - £7.99
4) Maybelline BB Cream - shade 'light' - £6.99
5) Maybelline Cream Blusher - shade 'berry' - £6.49
6) Maybelline Lash Sensation - £7.99

Let me know what you've been loving in your make up bag this week and if you're guilty of a make up splurge too every now and then!

Have a nice week :)
Kat x
Share:

2 comments

  1. One of my favourite mascaras! I love seeing what things other people buy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, same! I really enjoyed typing this up :)

      Delete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig