A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 5 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

Hi,

These are some items I'm lusting after and are definitively must-haves in my eyes!


1) Denim Dungarees - £26.99, New Look
These look super comfy and I'm totally into ripped skinny jeans at the moment, so these are very appealing to me! You can never go wrong with a bit of denim, whatever season.

2) Revlon Lipstick in 'Black Cherry' - £4.99, Superdrug
I have a couple of the Revlon 'Lip Butter' lipsticks, and I absolutely love them. It's quite a daring colour, but I love it! This is a very autumnal shade and looks gorgeous. I will definitely be picking this up soon! 

3) A-Line Rust Skirt - £19.99, New Look
As I'm about to start college, it's definitely an excuse to buy some more clothes! I love the colour of this skirt and the material looks lovely! I can imagine teeming this with a couple of high necked cowl tops and long boots - sophisticated but comfy! 

4) Cranberry Twist Yankee Candle - £21.99, Yankee Candles
There's nothing more relaxing than warming up by lighting a candle, with your favourite snuggly slippers and some cute fairy lights. This is definitely a winter scent and having had Yankee Candles, I can say I love them and they last ages! I can't wait to pick this one up!

So there are my picks - what are you desperate to get for the autumn season? Let me know in the comments! 

Love,

Share:

7 comments

  1. I really want a pair of denim dungarees for Autumn, but maybe a black pair. The a line skirt is gorgeous!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I still am quite indecisive as to whether to go for black or normal denim! Ah it is 😍 thank you for commenting:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to trying it!

      Delete
  3. Just followed your blog, please follow back if you like:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear :) follow you №30
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yankee Candles are my absolute fave! I love the one in Fireside Treats x x

    ReplyDelete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig