A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 22 August 2015

Current Faves



I've been trying out some new products over the summer and these are the ones I've been loving!

SHAMPOO
As my hair is long, it's quite hard to keep it in good condition. As my hair was becoming quite straggly and greasy, I decided to try this. This is the Aussie 'Miracle Moist'. It has honestly transformed my hair and smells AMAZING! 

BODY WASH
I'm one for fruity scents in the shower, and this one does not disappoint. I saw this in the shops and couldn't resist picking it up! The Original Source Skin Quench in 'watermelon' moisturises and lathers up well, while waking you up in the morning and making you smell gorgeous - what more could you want?

EYEBROW KIT
I recently decided to put a bit more effort into my eyebrows in my make-up routine and saw this lovely kit on offer. The Seventeen Brow that Brow was a good dupe for a more expensive kit. There is a step-by-step guide for beginners and it fills my brows in really nicely, making them darker, striking and much more defined.

CONTOURING
Since my school prom, I've started contouring my cheekbones and highlighting. I'd heard rave reviews of the Boujoirs Bronzer and Highlighter & decided I'd give it a try. This gives a sun-kissed look and a good contour.

LIPSTICKS
I picked up the MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy - a gorgeous nude - and I fell in love! Look at my last post to see a full review! The revlon lip butters are super moisturising and I've been loving the red shade 'candy apple'. This gives a lovely red that pops on the lips - I adore both.

All these products can be picked up from Boots in store, except the MAC lipstick which is from the MAC store itself. 

I hope you've enjoyed hearing my favourites this week! What have you been loving? Let me know below!

Love,





Share:

5 comments

  1. I love the Aussie hair care range, they smell great and do wonders to my hair. I am yet to try the velvet teddy Mac lipstick but I know that is one of their most popular lipsticks!

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, same. Yeah it is well worth the hype in my opinion! Just followed your blog, feel free to follow back:)

      Delete
  2. I want to try Velvet Teddy, I think that's going to be my next purchase :) Have you tried HoneyLove? x

    http://hayleeeysmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend it 100%! No, I need to I think! Thank you for the follow back:)

      Delete
  3. Great Items! That makes me wanan try them

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig