A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 30 April 2016

Beauty Haul // Drugstore

Hi all!

I hope you've all had a nice week! Today, I'm going to talk to you about some beauty bits I've purchased yet. I haven't used any of these yet, but I'm sure I will.

Zoella 'Sticker Me' Makeup Bag - £10
I love Zoe - she has to be one of my favourites Youtubers and this had been on my wishlist for a while. The stickers add a lovely homemade personal touch to it. I love it!

Zoella 'Lets Spritz' - £8 (3 for 2 offer currently!)
When the 'Tutti Fruiti' range came out, I rushed to the nearest Superdrug and picked this up. I was not disappointed!

I've already made my way through one of these, and whether you are a fan or not, I would purchase these. However, be quick - they are being discontinued soon, so anything you want from that range be quick!

They smell like fruit with musk and I've had so many people compliment me on my scent, I so recommend it, I just had to pick up 2 more before they go :(

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lips - £8.99
I've seen so many people rave about this, I had to pick it up. I'm such a sucker for a nude lip - I have so many, but I love them and have no regrets haha. I am really looking forward to trying this - I don't own any lip colours which are a liquid formula apart from this one.

Revlon Powder Blush - £7.99
As it's technically Spring (although the snow this week shows our British weather doesn't quite agree), I love experimenting with both cream and powder blushers.

This is such a gorgeous colour in shade 003 and the packaging looks so sleek and beautiful.

Soap & Glory 'One Heck Of A Blot' Powder - £12
Soap and Glory makeup is so underrated - it's incredible, my 'Glow All Out Highlighter' is one of my favourite things in my makeup collection.

This looks so good, and it is in the shade translucent - I always find translucent powders so much easier, as if you aren't sure of your shade, it's not a worry.

Soap & Glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lipstick (Nude Collection) - £9
I've never picked up any Soap and Glory lipsticks before, and as they have just released a range of 24 shades, I had to pick up one of these! This is the most gorgeous shade and as with everything else, I can't wait to try this.

So, hope you've all enjoyed this chatty post!
Have a lovely week,
Love Katy x

Share:

1 comment

  1. I really want to get one of those Zoella makeup bags, they look huge and aren't all that expensive! The Revlon blush you picked out looks lovely, the colour is gorgeous :)

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig