A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Sunday 17 April 2016

What's In My College Bag

Hi,

Seeing as we've all just gone back to school/college this week, I thought I'd do a 'what's in my college bag'. I'm always interested in people's youtube videos/blog posts of these, so I thought I'd give it a go!

Apologies for the poor lighting pictures - the only time I had to take these was in the evening when I'd got back from college.



The bag itself is from River Island. I absolutely adore it - it's big enough to fit in all my large notebooks and folders, but has a front zip pocket, along with a back pocket and a small back pocket on the inside of the bag. As I got it back in September, unfortunately it's no longer in stock. However, I would recommend buying a bag from River Island - mine still looks pretty much brand new and I have put a lot of heavy weight in it! Although it was £47, I have no regrets.

Moving onto the inside, let's talk about the main inside pocket first.
This pocket contains:

  • Owl Divider Notepad (A4) - Sociology - similar
  • Owl Divider Notepad (A4) - English Lit&Lang - I find these notepads SO useful and invaluable. The sections have different topics in them with pockets that you can put sheets of paper in, so nothing gets lost. Lifesaver for A Levels!
  • Purple A4 folder - you can't really see it in this picture, but I have one of these to put all my English sheets in.
  • Diary - again, without a planner, unlike school you are expected to remember all your deadlines and revision. If you have the memory of a goldfish like me, this is needed! - not available, but you should be able to get one from anywhere really:)
  • Travel Card Holder -  this just has my student card and train student discount in it, with the third pocket free for train/bus tickets. I love the cute pattern! Available on the Cath Kidston website in a similar pattern.
  • Travel Hairbrush - always essential when you come into college soaking wet and windswept in the typical British weather.
  • Deodorant 
  • Body Spray 
  • Brunch Bar - in case you don't have time to pop to the canteen, always a nice snack.

Back Pocket (picture to the left shows the contents)
  • Powder - I always carry a spare powder in any of my bags, whether I'm going to college or just out and about to touch up my make up! I love this Rimmel one - shade transculcent
  • Powder Brush - kind of essential with the powder - similar one here
  • MAC Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy' - if you know me (or even by looking at my blog, you can probably tell), I am obsessed with this lipstick. The staying power is amazing and I adore it - for a full review, click here. (To purchase the lipstick, click this link and filter the shades)
  • Rimmel Lipstick in the shade 'Asia' - this is another one of my favourites, although a more pinky nude. I can't go anywhere without it - click here
  • Compact Mirror - you can't always rely on your phone's front camera for a decent look at your makeup, so one of these is a lifesaver. Also, when someone asks around who's got a mirror, you can happily volunteer it and be that nice person! 
  • Simple Eye Wipes - vital if I do my makeup in a rush and realise that I have mascara all over my eyelid (which often happens), and those rainy day situations - click here
  • A pad - simply in there as I am a girl and always keep one in there just in case! (Or in case someone asks in the toilets as they've been caught out - we've all been there!)




Back Pocket
  • Keys - these are just my house keys and locker key. I love the keyrings on here though, including a cute zebra and a Hogwarts one (I mean, who doesn't love Harry Potter?)
  • Chewing Gum - after lunch, you don't really want to go into lesson with your breath stinking of cheese and onion crisps, do you? Always good to have these in there for a freshen up
  • Polos - same principle.
  • 'Bright Ideas' Notebook - often in case I need to take notes for a lesson or write homework in there. Here - Similar
Sorry for the rambly post (as usual!) Comment below what your essentials are in your school/college/uni bag!
Let me know below if you'd like me to do a 'what's in my bag' for just leisure and I will happily do so!

Talk soon,
Love,
Katy
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the snakeskin details on this bag! I always carry far too many lipsticks and perfumes in my college bag! x

    www.bisoushollyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one, haha:)

      Delete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig