A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Sunday 8 March 2015

Review - Make Up Revolution Blush Pallet

Hey everyone!

This week, I thought I'd let you know my thoughts on the 'Make up revolution blush pallet' in 'Hot Spice'.



The exterior of the pallet is sleek and professional. The pallet itself also isn't too big and can be easily put into a make up bag or slotted into a handbag.


The interior of the pallet is as impressive. You open the pallet to 8 different summer shades, all set out nicely with good size circles full of different shades, depending on what mood your in. There is also a big mirror, which is useful if you're travelling around and need to touch up make up on the train, at school, etc.

The pallet is in the shade 'Hot Spice' and there is also another blush pallet, but the shades are slightly more orangy/reddish shades. I personally went for this pallet as I'm really loving nude and light pink shades at the moment, and I like to use blusher over my make up, as I don't contour over my make up.

The only downside to this product is that a blusher brush or applicator is not provided along with the blush. This means you'll have to pick up some brushes from elsewhere or dig them out from the depths of your make up bag or drawers at home!

Overall, I really like the product and I'd give it 4/5 stars!

Let me know in the comments what your favourite pallet is and why!

See you soon!
Katy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig