A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Sunday 22 February 2015

Berlin!

Hi there! So this is a slightly different post to the usual fashion and beauty posts I do (although don't worry, they'll be coming back soon!) but I just wanted to share my time in Berlin with you.

This was my first time on a plane, in a hotel, getting on a plane and actually the first time I'd visited a different country, so this was both a daunting and exciting prospect for me!

Overall, the 4 days I spent in Germany were filled with information and experiences I'll never forget. Certain aspects of the trip such as visiting a concentration camp and an old prison were emotional, but very thought-provoking trips, whilst other times like shopping, sight-seeing and selfie taking were fun!

Here are some of my favourite pictures from the trip: enjoy! :)










I hope you've enjoyed this slightly different blog post this week, I thought I'd share my amazing experience with you! Everything will return to normality next week.

Let me know in the comments if you've ever been to Germany, or your favourite holiday in another country.

Cheerio!
Kat xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Never been to Germany ! 😪 it's @hannaheartsbeauty from Instagram!! Amazing pictures, so talented! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, but cold haha! Aw thanks so much :) commented on your blog a second ago actually :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post x I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if you could leave a comment on my recent post and follow me on my social networking sites!
    If you do it, let me know and ill return! xx

    Blog | Bloglovin | Google | Instagram | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw this before the comment was removed for some reason?? It was amazing, aw thank you! I will :)

      Delete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig