A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Sunday 12 April 2015

Lip Collection

Hello everyone :)

So today I thought I'd show you all my lip collection. It's not that exciting or full of many high end products, but I really enjoy everything I use, so I thought I'd share it with you!


All my collection together
from left to right...

1) Burberry kisses sample - no 109 'Military Red' - free!
There has been a huge twitter campaign recently where if someone nominates you, you simply sign in through your twitter account and you can choose a shade to be sent to you. I haven't used mine yet but am very excited to be adventurous with a red lip sometime soon!

2) Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - 077 'Asia' - £4.99
This lipstick is my favourite. It's slightly darker than a nude lip, but is a really gorgeous tone. It's a matte lipstick but really moisturising on your lips and stays really well. Also at £4.99, it allows you to buy a lipstick as good as one on a higher range!

3) Revlon Colourburst Laquer Balm - 105 'Demure Reservee' - £7.99 
I personally love Revlon's colourburst range as they are moisturising but bring so much colour. This is a high shine lipbalm and is a really nice spring shade. It's perfect to wear on it's own or over a lipstick. The packaging is also very pretty and shiny! (Hence the reflection).

4) Natural Collection Lipgloss - 'Caramel Shortcake' - £1.99
This has been my trusty lipgloss since day one and I always use it on a day where I don't feel like a lipstick. It has a really nice shine and stays a long time. It also tastes delicious - not that I'd recommend you eating it, only wearing it! It's an incredibly cheap price and good to slip in your handbag to give your lips that shine on a no make up day.

5) Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - 045 'Cotton Candy' - £7.99
These products are really good for if you want to wear a lipstick but can't wear a matte one as it shows off your chapped anc cracked lips. This product saves the day - it hydrates your lips but brings a lot of colour to them. This is a lovely pale pink shade that is very spring/summery and looks lovely on the lips.

6) Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - 035 'Candy Apple' - £7.99
I couldn't help but be tempted by this gorgeous shade. It's a colour popping red  that would go really nicely with practically any outfit in your summer wardrobe, but isn't too 'in your face' as such!

 
I really hope you've enjoyed this week's post.
Leave me a comment on what your lip collection is like!
 
See you soon,
Kat x

 
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig