A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 21 November 2015

My Favourite Foundation // Autumn/Winter


 Hi,

I wasn't planning to do a post on my foundation, but I've been loving it so much, I thought I'd share it with you all!




 I only came across this foundation because of being given a £3 off voucher for No7. Usually, I don't pay much attention to these and throw them in the bin or get buried in the bottom of my bag. However, I needed a new foundation and with the voucher off, this foundation only comes to slightly more than a drugstore one would anyway!

I confess - I used to think that this was more of an old ladies brand and not even gone near the counter. Oh boy, I was so so wrong! This is my holy grail foundation and that is saying something! You can tell it is a slightly more expensive brand, because the consistancy is gorgeous and just sits on your face so so well - it doesn't even feel like you have foundation on!


The staying power is amazing - I can wear this for a full day of college or a day out and come back with a full face of make up on, even in the rain! The packaging is also so sleek and classy - I absolutely love it!

At £14.50, it is a bit more than you may normally pay for a foundation and it is so worth it - plus, save your No7 vouchers that you usually throw away like I do and put them to good use on this!

You can buy the foundation at Boots, and they also give you a free foundation shade check, which is perfect if you're new to foundation or new to no7 foundation. I am very pale and am the palest shade, so if you're pale, try this foundation!

I hope you enjoyed this chatty review & I'll see you next week!

Love,
Katy

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig